Boost Online Sales with A Powerful Automated Chatbot
Facebook Messenger & Chatbot
In the past few years, Messenger has become one of the most used communication applications with over one billion users every month. This means that there is a high chance that your target clients are using Messenger.
Facebook has integrated a suite of powerful tools that enable businesses to reach their target audience and advertise their products through Facebook Messenger. This opens a wide range of opportunities for businesses around the world no matter the market they operate in.
One of the best ways of taking advantage of the app’s global reach is by running adverts on the Messenger. Messenger ads work the same way as other Facebook platforms, that is, by delivering ads to the target audience that is most likely to boost campaign results and the most affordable cost. The best part is that you can integrate the same creativity for Messenger that you are already using on Instagram and Twitter.
Why use Messenger to market your products?
Reach A Wider Audience by Tapping into Google’s Broad Clientele
- Create an appealing chatbot Chatbots offer automated responses to those using Facebook Messenger. This enables you to handle pre-quality leads, customer services, and other great stuff that helps you advertise your business effectively.
- Messenger lists The same way you can develop an email list, you can grow your messenger lists.
- Broadcast messages to your subscribers After creating Messenger lists, you can broadcast ads to your lists.
- Generate leads By integrating Messenger with Instagram and Facebook ads, you can quickly generate new leads and reviews for your business.
INTERESTED??? WANT TO FIND OUT A LITTLE MORE? CALL US ON…
We're always striving to make your business stand out, so give us a call and we can grab a coffee and we'll show you how we can achieve that!
How Messenger helps your business
- Show demonstrations or images to help users learn more about your services or product
- Drive customers to relevant web pages on your site by adding your site links.